Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class

F-Class @St. Louis Benchrest Club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 02:55 PM

F-Class @St. Louis Benchrest Club

There are informal (non registered matches) on the first Thursday of each month from April to September. We shoot two matches of 2 sighters and 15 scored for a total of 34 rounds fired at 600 yards. There is a $10 fee to shoot the match and lunch is provided. Please show up by 7:30 for registration. These are the remaining dates:
Thursday, August 4th
Thursday, September 8th -This will be the championship. Round count and match fees TBD.

In addition to these informal matches, there are three remaining NRA approved Mid-Range matches at St Louis this year. These are shot beside the sling and iron shooters. There are 4 matches of 2 sighters and 20 scored for a total of 88 rounds fired. These matches start at 8am sharp and it is a good idea to be at the range at 7 to register. Match fees are $35 and lunch is extra if available. (Bring your own in case) These are the remaining NRA Approved matches:
Sunday, August 28th
Saturday, October 22nd
This is a private range and is only open to non-members during the matches. For more information on St. Louis Benchrest club and to join, click here.
For results of matches and photos, click here.
Thanks,
Ryan
Old 10-06-2011, 01:47 PM

Re: F-Class @St. Louis Benchrest Club

The final F-Class match at St. Louis this year is on the 22nd. Please contact me via PM or post here if you plan to attend. I would like to give the match director a heads up of how many shooters to expect.