Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class


Reply

2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #57  
Old 06-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,734
Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
Looks like it should be a great day for shooting in Townsend tomorrow.
Yup!! Sunny and warm, low winds.

Got the Magneto to test along with my Oehler 35 and just got a Bullseye Target cam to review. Set it up at home tonight just to get a little familiar with it look pretty cool. I will have it there as well and if I can find a safe place to position it we will demonstrate it as well.

Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-14-2013, 09:58 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South of Canada and North of Wyoming
Posts: 5,954
Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Yup!! Sunny and warm, low winds.

Got the Magneto to test along with my Oehler 35 and just got a Bullseye Target cam to review. Set it up at home tonight just to get a little familiar with it look pretty cool. I will have it there as well and if I can find a safe place to position it we will demonstrate it as well.

Jeff
Cool, I'll be bringing the acoustic Superchrono to line up with the others.
__________________
- Mark

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-14-2013, 11:35 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ND
Posts: 2,673
Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
low winds.
So i might hit something then!
__________________

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE CUSTOM

"Dope that scope and tickle that giggle switch"

~Doublezranch

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-16-2013, 08:31 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,734
Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Was a great day for the shoot. Good attendance and some drove a long ways.

Here is a pic of Riley and family sending some down range and spotting. It was great to meet you guys. Always nice to see a family outing with shooting involved.




Riley installing the Magneto speed on his 284 win.




BnG's daughter getting down on her target.



The line.




Was a great shoot guys!!

Thanks for coming!!

Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 06-16-2013, 09:09 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ND
Posts: 2,673
Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Was a great day for the shoot. Good attendance and some drove a long ways.

Here is a pic of Riley and family sending some down range and spotting. It was great to meet you guys. Always nice to see a family outing with shooting involved.




Riley installing the Magneto speed on his 284 win.




BnG's daughter getting down on her target.



The line.




Was a great shoot guys!!

Thanks for coming!!

Jeff
Thanks Jeff for putting these shoots on, it was a really great time and i am hoping to make the August shoot as well, and thanks again for letting me send a few through your 6BR, that is one sweet little rig and cartridge! It was also nice to be able to compare three chronographs side by side, the results were pretty obvious!

Riley
__________________

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE CUSTOM

"Dope that scope and tickle that giggle switch"

~Doublezranch

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 170
Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
It was also nice to be able to compare three chronographs side by side, the results were pretty obvious!

Riley
Is there a full review in the making? Inquiring minds would like to see the results.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ND
Posts: 2,673
Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
Is there a full review in the making? Inquiring minds would like to see the results.
I am not sure if Jeff is planning on doing one or not. I believe he has all the numbers.
__________________

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE CUSTOM

"Dope that scope and tickle that giggle switch"

~Doublezranch

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Current Poll
Do You Shoot Rifle Competition?
YES - 33.67%
764 Votes
NO - 66.33%
1,505 Vote
Total Votes: 2,269
You may not vote on this poll.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC