Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class

2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Platinum Member

2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

Hello Long Range Shooters! I have the schedule together for Our shoots at Broadwater Rod and Gun Club for 2013.

There has been a scheduling change from years prior. This season we will be shooting on the 3rd Saturday instead of the 2nd like before. Also we are reducing the number to 3 shoots this season. Here are the dates:

1st Shoot: APRIL 20th 2013

2nd Shoot June 15th 2013

3rd Shoot Aug. 17th 2013

These are free to all that want to attend. Membership not required for these shoots. As of this time we have no competition planned, just shooting for fun.

If you have ideas or requests post up and will do what I can to accommodate.

I plan to spend another day before the first shoot clearing more brush and setting up more rocks and targets.

So come one and come all, bring the whole family and lets enjoy a day burning some long range powder together.

Thank You!!

Jeff

Last edited by Len Backus; 03-18-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 2013 Long Range Shoots In Townsend Montana

I otta be healed up and rear in' to go by the first one!

See ya there.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post

See ya there.
Way Cool Roy, if you want to roll in on Friday again I have a room for ya.

Thanks
Jeff
Old 03-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Platinum Member

I sure wish I could make it out to shoot with you guys. The wife is exspecting any moment now, so Baby #3 will probably take a while to build up the funds again . I wish you fellas the best of time and shooting . Please post pics of the setup and targets or maybe even some video clips that would be awesome for those of us that cannot make it .

Broz, do you think your new Long Range Hammer that you have ordered from Carlock will be in by the time the shoot starts? You already shoot very well I am looking forward to seeing how you do with the new Rifle. Good luck (like you need any)
Old 03-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Platinum Member

I'm thinking Rhian should have his lil sweethear's 6 BR done by then. Sure would like to see the youngest LRH shooter do her thing.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Platinum Member

Id like to make it out this year, if you guys dont mind a 'youngin' being there, it would probably be the august shoot because we will be busyier than a one legged man in a donkey kicking contest since our house will be done and we have to move in all our stuff, i even sweet talked my Dad into having a 'reloading room' with the gunsafes 20 feet from my bench. It will even have a place to clean the guns on a bench instead of the floor like i am doing now. soooo excited, and the best part is, its within walking distance of my uncles private 100 yard rage.

Sorry for going way off track there.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 03-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post

See ya there.
I'm really glad to hear you plan on feelin better Roy! Keep it up on the recovery!

Jeff, I really hope to make one this year. It sounds like a great time!