Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Photography > Nature Photography

Black bear, fox kits, bison, coyote pups, badger babies, ducks, owls, bighorn ram

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 04:02 PM
PUBLISHER

Re: Black bear, fox kits, bison, coyote pups, badger babies, ducks, owls, bighorn ram

Those are sooooo cute!

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 06-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Black bear, fox kits, bison, coyote pups, badger babies, ducks, owls, bighorn ram

Great pics Len. The parks are a great place to visit and the camera helps share the memories with others.
PP
The fox pups sure do bring back fond (and hard) memories! Many years ago I had a family of fox helping me hay all summer. Watched the pups grow up playing in windrows all four cuttings, sometimes I'd shut off the tractor and just watch them playing and mousing.
One of the hardest things I've ever done was put a couple out of their misiry. Mange was bad that year and the whole family had it bad by the time we where takeing the corn out.
Mother nature gives and takes I guess?
Old 06-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Platinum Member

Those are very nice pictures. About three years ago I was out in the late season muzzlelaoder hunting a deer and a male fox was courting a small female and he was so intent on the young lady that he nearly tripped over me. She, on the other hand, had seen me at about twenty yards and had stopped. He kept on jumping around and prancing sideways showing off till he was right next to me. They have their little patrolling paths all through the area I hunt.