Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Bowhunting

what kind of bow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Silver Member

Re: what kind of bow

If you can find AND shoot a used Bowtech Tribute (incredible bow) or a used Allegiance I would try to find 1 of those they are great bows and sometimes you can find new old stock at a steal. I owned a tribute and sold it for something more updated. Had I learned to shoot my Tribute the way I shoot my Elite Z28 I would have NEVER parted ways

Old 12-17-2009, 03:30 AM

Re: what kind of bow

i like hunting very much .i used to go on hunting . last time when i hunted a deer with cross bow i found it very impressive so if any body is fond of hunting then it is suitable for him to hunt with a cross bow . here are some pictures related to bow hunting . when i hunted with a cross bow i found there was no any noise while hunting at the same time when you hunt with a fire gun it produces so much noise and your hunt become concious after hearing that noise and you are not able to aim your hunt again but in the case of cross bow hunting there is no any noise and your aim or hunt remain unconcious and you are able to aim it again and it was good experience to hunt with a cross bow . i also seen so many videos on national geographyc on cross bow hunting and i liked it so much iam also interested in these kind of weapons and i enjoy making a collection of these .the reason i liked cross bow weapons so much because you just not only us