Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Bowhunting

Quieting my bow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Quieting my bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullboss View Post
Korhil if you give loans I will upgrade 0% interest would be great. I already bought two bows this year and planning on one more. So I am on the back burner for now.
Haha..those darn kids!
Old 05-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhil78 View Post
Haha..those darn kids!
Have a couple more and you will see my pain. Just kidding they are pretty fun until they turn 14.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Silver Member

I can understand the shoulder. I just thought it was interesting that the closer I got to the max draw weight it appeared the bow got quieter. Also I was only burying about half the arrow into the target and with only two cranks I am now burying about 2/3rd's of the arrow. Since this is the first year bow hunting the first elk I get a shot at I am going to take. A cow in the freezer taste better than a bull still in the woods.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sparky View Post
I can understand the shoulder. I just thought it was interesting that the closer I got to the max draw weight it appeared the bow got quieter. Also I was only burying about half the arrow into the target and with only two cranks I am now burying about 2/3rd's of the arrow. Since this is the first year bow hunting the first elk I get a shot at I am going to take. A cow in the freezer taste better than a bull still in the woods.
I understand that. I usually wait until day 5 before I will shoot a cow but I definitely have no problem with one in my freezer.