Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Bowhunting

Deer Crossing Archery Arrows

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 07:14 PM

Deer Crossing Archery Arrows

I know Im the new guy here but i wanted to throw out a quick note on the Archery side of things. I am a Pro Staff member for Deer Crossing Archery. Its a new Company that specializes in arrows. You can get a dozen Fletched carbon arrows for 49.99 Check out there website and tell em SHTF sent you there. Bart and his crew will hook you up. Deer Crossing Archery LLC

You can also read more about the arrows that are sold here. And reviews of people who are now Deer Crossing Customers. http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ossing+Archery

Last edited by SHTF; 06-19-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:37 AM

Re: Deer Crossing Archery Arrows

just placed an order. Cant wait to see how they shoot
Old 07-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Deer Crossing Archery Arrows

A quote from the rules and FAQ page.:

Unless you are a paid Sponsor you may not do anything on the site designed primarily to promote your own business.

You may not link to any commercial non-Sponsor website in your signature. You may not include the name of any non-Sponsor business in your Username, Signature or in your Public Profile including the Home Page found there. This rule applies whether or not you are the owner of the business. You may not have a User Name that promotes your business (Bill's Accurate Guns). You may not post a message that is for the purpose of promoting your business with either text or pictures. Non-Sponsors may post replies of a helpful nature that involve topics related to their trade or type of business in response to requests for such general information from other members. Non-Sponsor forum members engaged in a profit making enterprise who receive a direct request for their services or products in a thread may post "PM Sent" or "email sent" and the conduct their business off line.

Sponsors are allowed to post anywhere in the forums.

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/