Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rimfire and Airguns

Savage BMAG Stocks at Boyds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Savage BMAG Stocks at Boyds

called boyds to complain and to get a ra number to return the poor excuse of a stock. they admitted to me on the phone that the stock went out with defects, very unprofessional . If there was another company making stocks for the bmag I'd buy from them instead.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:19 PM

Guess I should have checked the old interweb first. Just got a boyds thumb hole and the barrel is also rubbing on the left side and the mag won't stay clipped in. Also uneven gaps along both sides of the receiver. Boyds is getting a call tomorrow, you would think they'd hold off selling these stocks till they get the kinks worked out. I'm about done with this gun
Old 03-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Bronze Member

ok after a month of games with boyds, I changed my stock to a tacticool. Man what an improvement.after some fussing to get the barrel mounted a dollar slips down to the acion awesome stock. Now my problem is the magazine keeps popping out.

Can someone please give me a tip to solve this. Boy this gun better be fun !!!!!!!!! thanks.