Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Varmint Hunting

Varmint Hunting Techniques For Prairie Dogs, Woodchucks, etc.

V.H.A. cover photo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Silver Member

Re: V.H.A. cover photo

Len,
Let me know if you want to go for some coyotes, it's a little late in the season this year but I'm hoping to get out Sunday, after the rain, for one last try. At least I won't need my snow shoes for a while. I also got some custom calls (again) that look and sound great. Not sure about any long range shots, but getting up close and personal sure is fun too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2007, 09:58 PM

Yes on the varmit sub forem.Good practice for the shots that really count.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:17 PM

Predator and Varmint sub-forums would be great. These are the two things that got me interested in trying to shoot a bigger target at long range. oh ya... and a little elbowing from GG and 7mmRHB. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

slygunner
Old 03-31-2007, 10:42 PM
PUBLISHER

Ok, it's a deal on the subforums.

Yotefever, I am almost ready to go afield. My knee surgery was 7 weeks ago and I hope to be ready by mid-April. Thanks for the offer.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 04-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Gold Member

Len,
happy that you are feeling so spry, thanks for all that you do for us (hope I am not just speaking for myself). others chime in NOW !!!!!!!!!
dont want another living room conversation [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
UB
Old 04-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
Len,
happy that you are feeling so spry, thanks for all that you do for us (hope I am not just speaking for myself). others chime in NOW !!!!!!!!!
dont want another living room conversation [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
UB

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said!

LRH member #23
Old 04-02-2007, 05:58 AM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
It sure caught my attention.
Then inside I see an article by a member on reticle range finding [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It reminds me of what I read on the plane on the way to CO for SHOTS 2 years ago [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thks. for noticing Mikee. BTW, that article was misprinted in at least one spot. Don't have the issue in front of me right now but if u had to read the sentence once or twice you'll know where it's at. Pics didn't turn out too good either. Didn't know they would blow them up some. Didn't seem to have enuf resolution for what they did i didn't think. Oh well, hopefully the point came across, at least.