Re: Oregon! Anyone seen any Diggers yet?
Man, that sounds like a lot of fun. I will have to wait for awhile. My project will not be completed until Novemeber 07 and the squirrels don't start getting thick until around March and April, so it will be 2008 before I get to pop them with the big 300-WSM. I am having it specially designed around the 125grn BT, it should be deadly out to 1000 yards. Here are the specs;
1. 300-WSM,Match Chamber for Norma Brass.
2. Nesika Model L, 1.470 Dia Action, Fluted Bolt, Tactical Knob.
3. Krieger, 30", 1-15 twist, 1.450 Straight Cylinder, throated for the 125grn BT.
4. McMillan Tooley MBR, 5 pounds lead added to rear, removable front stud for bi-pod use.
5. Jewel 2oz Trigger.
6. Vias Muzzle brake.
7. Davidson 20MOA Scope Base.
8. Kelby 30mm Rings.
9. Nightforce 8x32x56mm NXS W/MLR Reticle.
10. Rifle weight will be around 30 pounds.
Give some specs on your rigs!