..the video thing with groundhogs is definitely challenging....
used to be the scenario went like this:
1. See groundhog
2. Laser range groundhog
3. Enter range in Shooter App
4. Note number of MOA's correction both elevation & windage
5. Dial in MOA adjustments
3. Chamber a round
4. Zoom scope out to find groundhog
5. Find groundhog
6. Zoom scope in to center groundhog
7. Adjust parallax focus
8. Half a breath......squeeze....
Now, throw in a video camera into the mix
1a. Find groundhog in viewfinder
2b. Zoom finder
3b. Then start steps above!!!
AND a big IF....that groundhog doesn't move, or worse yet = goes back into their hole!
...the problem I was having yesterday was the setting sun.......I wanted to hunt that side of the ridge, but next time I will go back to the other side!