Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

a win-win situation??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 07:18 PM

a win-win situation??

I was watching TV and a report of man-eating lion in Tanzania came up. dirt poor people are being attacked by lions. the gov't action is near to nothing. this brings up to a question to me:

1) in America, lots of people enjoy hunting. and the gears are top of the line. night vision and thermal vision scopes are available all around.

2) though officially protected, I do not think the Tanzanian gov't would care if some comes there and helps them to get rid of the lions. I care about the environment, but I am not a green extremist. after all, the lives of humans are more valuable than lions.

3) a lion hunting trip in Africa sounds fun. not to mention to pride of shooting down an evil being and helping the poor people. having the fur in the living room would be great too. I believe the Tanzanian gov't would be reasonable to let the hunter keep the fur. the cost of the fur maybe enough to cover to cost of the trip too.

---> so why do people not go there and hunt down the bad lions???

I am not interested in political correctness and green extremism, so please do not respond with green and angry slogan. again, human lives are more valuable than lions.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member

Because it is illegal. They will throw you in one of their very fine jails which as you can guess will resemble the ambassador suite at the Hilton. The rate of AIDs infection is very high so when you finally got out of that very fine institution you would have things to worry about that did not include being eaten by a lion.

Secondly, they do have a few game wardens with rifles and they might gut shoot you and then you would get to experience the very fine first class hospitals which rival John Hopkins and you would be treated with some of the very finest of medical technology.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobob View Post
Because it is illegal. They will throw you in one of their very fine jails which as you can guess will resemble the ambassador suite at the Hilton. The rate of AIDs infection is very high so when you finally got out of that very fine institution you would have things to worry about that did not include being eaten by a lion.

Secondly, they do have a few game wardens with rifles and they might gut shoot you and then you would get to experience the very fine first class hospitals which rival John Hopkins and you would be treated with some of the very finest of medical technology.
oh~ I c.... by the way, have you been working with them? seems like you are very savvy about that country.