Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

stupid coyote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 06:03 PM
Platinum Member

Re: stupid coyote

This topgun Guy is a nut job

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 05-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfynn View Post
Wanna be game wardens on a forum are kind of like back seat drivers, nobody pays a whole of attention to them. Besides only TikkaMike knows what went on out there that day near Sweatwater,WY, so it is pretty much his business and nobody else's anyways.

I'll say it again. Nice coyote.

So do ever go out in the Red Desert country, TikkaMike?
Buck yeah I have spent a lot of time in the red desert working in the gas field. Lots of huge antelope and elk. Some deer. Lots of coyotes And badgers. You been there?

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 05-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Bronze Member

Yep!

I lived in Jeffrey City in the '60s. We would go out there sometimes to do a little hunting. The last time I was in the Red Desert area where you drop off Green Mountain was 1980. So it has been a while since I have been there.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Platinum Member

Jeffrey city huh? Well a lot has changed since you were last there in the 80's. It went from Its peak of being a busy mining town to a ghost town. A few people live there now. The bar is still going. Most of the houses were sold dirt cheap or given aways but you had to move them. Mostly its a wind break for the highway now. I go through there every Friday so ill try and remember to snap a pic Friday And send it to you.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Bronze Member

buckfynn "Wanna be game wardens on a forum are kind of like back seat drivers, nobody pays a whole of attention to them. Besides only TikkaMike knows what went on out there that day near Sweatwater,WY, so it is pretty much his business and nobody else's anyways."

Wanna be Game Warden......................... you never know who you are replying too in these forms. Think for a minute what "Topgun 30-06" has said about bragging regarding your said illegal activities. Backseat drivers are observers who pay attention to details.
Additionally, I concur with Topgun's 30-06 comments on this thread.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steyr Luxus View Post
buckfynn "Wanna be game wardens on a forum are kind of like back seat drivers, nobody pays a whole of attention to them. Besides only TikkaMike knows what went on out there that day near Sweatwater,WY, so it is pretty much his business and nobody else's anyways."

Wanna be Game Warden......................... you never know who you are replying too in these forms. Think for a minute what "Topgun 30-06" has said about bragging regarding your said illegal activities. Backseat drivers are observers who pay attention to details.
Additionally, I concur with Topgun's 30-06 comments on this thread.
We no you agree. You were the first dill weed to try And give hunters ed on here.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Platinum Member

Wow topgun3006 is really pissed at me. I'm getting pm's from him. Here's what I got.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06
Are you really as dumb as you are coming across with those posts on shooting that coyote from a highway? If you are, I hope Tom catches you doing it again like you said you would be doing and you get the book thrown at you!!! Anybody that's dumb enough to come on the internet and flaunt game law viloations like you're doing deserves whatever they get, just like that dumbazz kid in Worland who poached that big buck last Fall and then put pictures of it it all over the net, LOL. Can you spell DUMBASS!!!