Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

stupid coyote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Silver Member

Re: stupid coyote

Nice coyote very sporting of you to give it a couple warning shots.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Platinum Member

THANK YOU! I thought it was aweful generous also

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 05-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Platinum Member

Steyr Luxus---Don't worry about what any of these guys call you since it would appear from their smartazz retorts that they all condone violating the law and are about as smart as the coyote that bit the dust in the OP. FYI it is legal to carry a loaded gun in a vehicle in Wyoming (stupid, but legal), but it is illegal as all get-out to shoot anything from inside the ditches or fence-lines anywhere out there unless it is on private property!!! Posting stuff like this out on an open forum and bragging about it, then putting someone down who appears to be a legal, ethical person is disgusting, but not surprising in this day and age where people openly violate laws just because they disagree with them!!! They can call you or me anything they want to, but in the end we know who the ethical persons are and who will not be jeopardizing our sport and possibly injuring themselves or others by violating laws that are on the books for a purpose and then being stupid enough to brag about it out on the open internet. This is exactly the way that more than one violator has been busted for F&G violations and that's the way it should be. Now guys, you can call me everything in the books too, but I don't knowingly violate F&G laws that are on the books and then brag about it, LOL!!!

Last edited by Topgun 30-06; 05-24-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
Steyr Luxus---FYI it is legal to carry a loaded gun in a vehicle in Wyoming (stupid, but legal)

What good is an unloaded gun? your a tool

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 05-24-2011, 01:35 PM
Platinum Member

And you are a smartazz violator that ought to lose all your rights for being a blatant violator and stupid enough to brag about it. Regardless of how desolate the country is where you live and did that, you violated the law, so who is "the tool", LOL!!! What an embarrassment to a good website to put something like that up!!! PS: At least learn to use the English language properly when you type as it should be "you're a tool" as "your" is possessive and not proper in your usage of the word. Maybe you should go back and take an English course along with Hunters Ed, LOL!!! I'm done with this thread because it's disgusting to read such violative BS from people who think nothing of it and will continue doing it until they get caught, shoot themselves or someone else, etc.!!!

Last edited by Topgun 30-06; 05-24-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Silver Member

Holy crap nice yote ...bad that some people think a gun in the car needs to be unloaded ..Mine never is and I'm in cali
Old 05-24-2011, 06:03 PM
Bronze Member

Wanna be game wardens on a forum are kind of like back seat drivers, nobody pays a whole of attention to them. Besides only TikkaMike knows what went on out there that day near Sweatwater,WY, so it is pretty much his business and nobody else's anyways.

I'll say it again. Nice coyote.

So do ever go out in the Red Desert country, TikkaMike?