Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

Scope Light for Night Hunting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Bronze Member

Scope Light for Night Hunting

What light system would you recommend for night hunting coyotes? The terrain in my area is wooded in most places a pipeline right of way will be the clearest shot that we get. I would say my longest shot would not be over 200 yards.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Scope Light for Night Hunting

I've been looking at these ND3 Subzero Green Laser Designator for unting in cold weather | Laser Genetics They make them for regular and cold (sub zero) applications. Have read good things about the regular version, except they don't like the cold, the sub zero version is new and I've yet to find any reviews of it.

They are small, lightweight, and oh so pricey.....which is why I'm still just looking.

Chris
Old 12-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmagman View Post
I've been looking at these ND3 Subzero Green Laser Designator for unting in cold weather | Laser Genetics They make them for regular and cold (sub zero) applications. Have read good things about the regular version, except they don't like the cold, the sub zero version is new and I've yet to find any reviews of it.

They are small, lightweight, and oh so pricey.....which is why I'm still just looking.

Chris
Thanks for the info looks very interesting. I would not need the sub-zero in my neck of the woods. I google it on the web and found better prices.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:02 AM
Silver Member

I believe I saw one across the river one nite- 600 yds . It was when it hit the market. It was a green lazer (1 1/2") that hit my house. When you turn it on, EVERYBODY knows where you are... Its better suited for search & rescue.