Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

Report: World Predator Expo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 07:43 AM
PUBLISHER

Report: World Predator Expo

A couple weeks ago I traveled to KC to attend the first ever World Predator Expo. There I got to watch our own Greg Ballard (on right next to Randy Reeves) compete in the Distress Call division of the World Predator Calling Competition.

There were 28 competitors and it was interesting and amazing to here such expertness in calling. Greg did very well and I learned a lot from him and the others.

The quality and number of seminar speakers was way beyond what I expected. Les Johnson, Byron South, Al Morris, Randy Anderson and many others.

I met some of the guys from PredatorMaster.com, LaRue Tactical and Varmint Hunter Magazine. I watched a custom call being made and heard about a million dying rabbits as I toured the exhibits. Never did actually see one of the bunnies, though!

I'll be back next year, spending more time at the seminars this time. You should go, too!

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 09-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Report: World Predator Expo

It was a special time to be long remembered. After testing the water and finding a degree of success, I'm sure the next Expo will be something to behold.
I had a wonderful time, met a lot of nice people and got to see a lot of people I already knew. The food was terrible at the Expo, but downtown it was great. Hooters was a blast with all the boys taking over half of the place. I'm already planning for next year.