Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

if you had to buy a foxprpo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Bronze Member

Re: if you had to buy a foxprpo?

I had the option of the Fury and CS24 and went with CS24 just for the higher vol. level.
I wanted it vol. because I hunt the North Eastern Nevada Desert 2-4 time per year and wanted a call that could put some sound out in the wide open country.
With the TX500 remote you get 2 instant presets for after the shot.....My P1 is set to Coyote Death Cry P2 is a rabbit distress sound.
Not sure if Foxbang is really worth the 85$ upgrade I don't have a problem finding my P1 preset.
If the CS24 came with Foxbang I wouldn't complain I just don't think the upgrade is worth spending 85$ as thats gas for the hunt or more reloading supplies etc.
Just my thoughts not everyones.
Enjoy the decision,,,,Just get what you really want and then you won't look back and say "MAN I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT THE OTHER 1"

Frank

Coyotes: The other white meat
Old 12-26-2010, 08:35 PM
PUBLISHER

Thanks! I'll go for the Foxbang.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 12-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Silver Member

CS24 who has that? this is louder than the fery and firestorm? i hunt in open country and was looking at the blaster but way to much to carry. does the cs24 come with the same remote as the fery? how many sounds does it hold?
Old 12-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Silver Member

CS-24 Looks like the way to go! I've seen some videos posted here that show the use of the CS-24. Anymore feedback on these?
Old 12-27-2010, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjonh2001 View Post
CS24 who has that? this is louder than the fery and firestorm? i hunt in open country and was looking at the blaster but way to much to carry. does the cs24 come with the same remote as the fery? how many sounds does it hold?

Yes the fury uses the same remote as the CS24 (which is the TX-500 remote) the CS24 wil hold 500 sounds it has a 4GB of memory and it is a 24-Bit Audio system it is one of the loudest callers Foxpro makes, you can also add more speakers through the Aux speaker port....