Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

FoxPro's Customer Service is second to none!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 02:36 PM
SPONSOR

FoxPro's Customer Service is second to none!!!

Folks I just have to share this. I do not easily impress when it comes to things like this, but the men and women at FoxPro have gone above and beyond the call of duty! I have a major predator hunt coming up later this month. I have over a week scheduled off from my day job to hunt specifically for coyotes. On Thanks Giving Day I broke my FX5, I mean broke it really bad, as into a couple of pieces. I was stressing big time as I sent the call off last Monday. I included a letter expressing how this break could not have happened at a worse time and that I couldn't get the call back fast enough. The call arrived back in my hands today! It works perfectly and this all happened since last Monday. Now I don't expect that is the usual turn around time. I am sure they made this repair a priority, which I truly appreciate. I mean this call was shipped from Montana to PA and back, plus repaired, in a week! This is the most impressive customer service I have ever witnessed. My hat is off to Mike the gang down there at FoxPro, and THANK YOU!!! I am one very HAPPY customer!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Silver Member

Re: FoxPro's Customer Service is second to none!!!

Gotta love Foxpro. MY 532 and Jack-n-the Box.