Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

ever had this happen while calling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Silver Member

Re: ever had this happen while calling

I went to hunt a dead pit one time and there was a bobcat in there chowing down, while i was ranging the bobcat a coyote came running up and tried to run the bobcat off. That bobcat put one hell of a whoopin on that coyote. The coyote ran off about 20 yards and laid down to watch the bobcat eat. It was pretty neat to watch
Old 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM

Next time you go to call that spot, walk in to where that coyote stalled out.

If I call a spot and have one stall out, next time ill go to where he was sitting. If he was at a boundary line that he didnt want to cross, next time ill be IN his territory.

Your leica too?

hahahaha

My buddies is going back for the second time.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_goose View Post
Next time you go to call that spot, walk in to where that coyote stalled out.

If I call a spot and have one stall out, next time ill go to where he was sitting. If he was at a boundary line that he didnt want to cross, next time ill be IN his territory.

Your leica too?

hahahaha

My buddies is going back for the second time.
yes, this leica crap is about to make me mad when a 300.00 bushnell spanks its pants off
Old 01-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebob View Post
I went to hunt a dead pit one time and there was a bobcat in there chowing down, while i was ranging the bobcat a coyote came running up and tried to run the bobcat off. That bobcat put one hell of a whoopin on that coyote. The coyote ran off about 20 yards and laid down to watch the bobcat eat. It was pretty neat to watch
Seen this last year with a coyote and a raccoon. Coyote wanted what the coon was eating but got run off.