Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

Coyote/Deer dumped in river

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Coyote/Deer dumped in river

Sounds like whoever's doing it has a "system", and uses bridges in different locations, and maybe at different times since the deer shows way more decay than the coyotes. That's gotta' be 1 guy or group of guys that have a bridge dumping system.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Platinum Member

Taking their privilege of having a hunting license taken away for life as earlier mentioned probably wouldn't deter this sort of thing as anyone/s who would do this probably has no problem hunting w/o a license.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Silver Member

A co-worker of mine said it today and it applies here also "The goverment should have a lifegaurd at the gene pool so that sort of thing doesnt happen"
Old 03-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk17hmr View Post
A co-worker of mine said it today and it applies here also "The goverment should have a lifegaurd at the gene pool so that sort of thing doesnt happen"
Maybe someone should give them a new Toyota. People who cant figure out how to shift onto neutral, or turn off the key obviously come from a similar gene pool as the ones ''smart'' enough dump animals off a bridge. That would solve alot of problembs. Just give the bad guys a new Toyota, and tell them the Darwin Award is up for grabbs

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 03-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Silver Member

[QUOTE=johnnyk;371746]Don't know about the coyotes but the deer give me the impression they were shot, probably during the deer season, partially skinned, and then dumped. I've met a couple of younger guys over the years who skin deer down just far enough to get the backstraps out and reach in with fingers and get the tenderloins out, without completely gutting the deer. The rest is thrown away. I can't help it, that chaps my arse! My Dad and GrandDad taught me to skin the animal down to the jawbone and keep everything edible. JohnnyK.[/QUOTE

I was taught the same way. The deer were most likely shot but not tagged.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Platinum Member

Yah, what's up with not putting the Toyota into "N" or turn off. Anyone wanna lay a bet that within a year or two of the Congressional Investigation that there's a new warning label on all vehicle visors that should your vehicle involuntarily accelerate to turn engine off and place in neutral and in 2 languages. And then it may go on to say braking and steering may become more difficult or who knows maybe the Fed will mandate a backup/independent brake/steering system so the cost of the average vehicle goes up...Ya get the idea...all because some can't find "N" of off...we'll all pay...well except for the Toyota Execs.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member

Not a defence, but here if you get rid of a carcass and it has a tag on it your getting a ticket. The tag stays with the largest portion of meat.

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"