Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards

Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards Techniques For Coyote, Fox and Cat Hunting

best coyote attractor that moves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Silver Member

Re: best coyote attractor that moves

I don't remember the exact model but mine is by FoxPro and plugs into my FoxPro and can be worked by the FoxPro remote and has alot of options/switches on the side of it and even a faint led light you can turn on to give the action a faint glow. I try to put it in the grass to hide the box and the action is above the grass. It has a tiny motor that moves it randomly so I try to shoot the coyotes before they get all the way to it. If they are up right on it when it moves, I worried about them hearing it. happy hunting.