Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Magazine Articles > Hunting Success Stories - Discussion

Alberta Bighorn Sheep Hunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Alberta Bighorn Sheep Hunt

Quote:
For most hunters in Alberta the mere mention of the words "Bighorn sheep" gets their hearts pumping a little faster. For the truly addicted these same words can result in a zombie-like state with the hunter staring off into space dreaming about the perfect ram on a distant ridge, while a little bit of drool dribbles out of the corner of a mouth which happens to be hanging open just a little.Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Alberta Bighorn Sheep Hunt, By Sid Gray. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:44 AM
SPONSOR

Re: Alberta Bighorn Sheep Hunt

Good story. Great ram! My brother rode bareback broncs for several years. Concerning his scores, he used to say, "Take the gifts 'cause there's a screwin' around the corner!"
www.no-off-season.com

"No crowds, no limits, no seasons...no bad days."
Old 02-06-2013, 06:24 PM

That's a beautiful Ram! Someday I'll get my Chance too. The horse trailer is an awesome camp tool. I converted my dad's so that I can put a wood stove in it once the ponies are out, it's also great for antelope hunting. I'd take it over a real camper on some trips!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:38 PM

Yes the trailer worked really well. The way that I had it set up I think that 2 guys could stay in there quite comfortably for a couple weeks. I will probably be using it again in the future.