Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Magazine Articles > Hunting Success Stories - Discussion

5,000 Coyotes' Worth Of Experience Ready To Help You Learn At Predator University

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Bronze Member

Re: 5,000 Coyotes' Worth Of Experience Ready To Help You Learn At Predator University

nice of you to share with us , i think you just cost me some money , rates are very reasonable , i like to kills hogs too
Old 03-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Gold Member

Re: 5,000 Coyotes' Worth Of Experience Ready To Help You Learn At Predator University

I first heard about Tony and Predator University here on LRH a couple of years ago. He was advertising coyote dogs for sale. I have yet to hunt with Tony, but I did purchase a pup from one of his litters in late September of 2011.

Tony is a great guy and he spent some time with me while I was out there in NM picking up my pup. "Remmy" is now 9+ months old and has turned out to be everything I expected, and more. This dog loves everyone and has a very even temperment. He is a constant shadow and loves to go hunting with me. So far, he has shown tremendous grit in facing down cows (his mother comes from a herding breed). He listens well and was very easy to train.

While I can't comment on Tony's hunting operation yet, I can highly recommend his dogs. Remmy will be returning hometo Tony in late March to get a couple months of coyote training. I have high hopes for Remmy and I am very appreciative of the service and skills that Tony provides. If any of you are thinking about a hunting dog, you need to take a serious look at what Tony has for sale.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Silver Member

Great article and nice to see another approach and in a different region. I hunted with DORN Coyote dogs with Craig O'Gorman of Broadus MT in the 70's with great results and then with a few other buddies in MT and Idaho. I haven't seen or done that in many years, but it is sure fun! Nice calls on his website also. I would like to get one of the horn howlers for wolf and coyote!