Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Specialty Handgun Hunting

Specialty Handgun Hunting Techniques For Specialty Handgun Hunting

New Camo paint job and upgrades

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Bronze Member

Re: New Camo paint job and upgrades

Dave ...
I sure can understand the Logic in using the Best Brass available for your Project ... And as I said , I really like it .... It turned out Great ..
Although I don't like messing with Major Wildcatting Projects much any more ...I'm glad to see folks still out there that like messing with all this .I can handle simple Ackley type stuff , but what your doing is far more involved than I want to do ..The days of 10 steps to get a case ready to be fireformed is over for me ...lol.
looking forward to the progress on this ...
thanks
Ray
Old 04-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Gold Member

Re: New Camo paint job and upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Prager View Post
Dave ...
I sure can understand the Logic in using the Best Brass available for your Project ... And as I said , I really like it .... It turned out Great ..
Although I don't like messing with Major Wildcatting Projects much any more ...I'm glad to see folks still out there that like messing with all this .I can handle simple Ackley type stuff , but what your doing is far more involved than I want to do ..The days of 10 steps to get a case ready to be fireformed is over for me ...lol.
looking forward to the progress on this ...
thanks
Ray
Yea Ray, I did this project for me alone, i never intended to put it out to the public. I am however thinking about having the brass custom made in the future. I was thinking about
a light carry rifle with a short action.

"Let the good times roll"