Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Specialty Handgun Hunting

Specialty Handgun Hunting Techniques For Specialty Handgun Hunting

357 max bullets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Bronze Member

357 max bullets

I just got the old t/c 357 maximum out of the back corner of the gun safe and started re-loading some cases until I noticed I was about out of bullets. After looking on the internet i soon realized that just like everything else, I cant find a box anywhere. So I guess I am looking to see if anyone here has any extras or knows where else to check. I am currently shooting sierra tournament masters 180 gr. FPJ but anything of the similar weight will work. Thanks in advance for any help............JR
Old 03-16-2014, 05:32 PM

Re: 357 max bullets

I have been using hornady 180 xtp bullets seated out to the last canular. I have seen very good results with this bullet in the max. I did order 3 boxs of these yesterday. If you cannot find any let me know and i will send you a link. I had to give $22.00 a box for them, in todays world not to bad.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 357 max bullets

Google mike bellm and go to his site. The 357 max is one of his favorites and he stocks bullets and brass normally