Re: Wilson Inline Seating Dies
I use Wilson seaters for 99% of my reloading the other 1% since Wilson doesn't make them in some calibers I use a Neil Jones arbor seater. Testing loads etc I'll seat at the range that allows me to adjust seating depth and if a load doesn't look good I don't have to pull bullets.
I've been using the Wilson/Jones dies 23 years now never had a problem with rust and I don't oil them. I'll wipe them off and run mop inside plus I keep them in the orginal box covered. Most of my rifles have been rebarreled so they work for my rifles.
I'll give you a list of my Wilson seaters--17machIV,17Rem,221 FB,223,223AI,243,243AI,
i've been using the arbor dies so long hard to get use to anything else. Well good luck