Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Why the mad dash on reloading supplies?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Gold Member

Re: Why the mad dash on reloading supplies?

One good thing is they VOTE!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Silver Member

That's true.

I live in NJ and our legislature is working to pass "the toughest gun laws in the country" in the next week, which we already have. One of their proposed bills calls for a psychological evaluation before you can purchase any firearm. Another bill calls for a home inspection and evaluation before you can purchase any firearm. Oh, and a NICS check to buy ammo. Oh and all ammo purchase must be face to face transactions. I have had it with NJ, anything you read about NJ is true, actually worse. Let's see if our Governor Chris Christie votes all of it down. I have been hearing he is more liberal than he lets on, time to see.

Last edited by Zep; 02-12-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:25 AM

I am an absolute supporter of the 2nd amendment and will fight to keep my rights, however this whole issue is typical Obama. While we are all watching his every move on gun control, obamacare, Benghazi, immigration amnesty, fast and furious, and unemployment numbers are all being totally forgotten. Remember an election that started out about the economy and ended up being about abortion tights? Whenever obama shows us his left hand we need to look in the right.

" If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"
Old 02-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornlucky View Post
.................................................. .......... Whenever obama shows us his left hand we need to look in the right.

" If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"
Yea, Barry and the (D)s are record book ".....bait & switch whores"!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member

There used to be a cops and robbers type TV show MANY years ago...but they always ended the show with a cute little saying about crooks...
"They can pat you n the back with one hand while they pick your pocket with the other"....

Sound sort of like the present admin..??????
Old 02-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Gold Member

WOW! did this thread/post get hijacked into a wild off topic subject !
Old 02-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Platinum Member

With all the panic buying of reloading equipment and all the newbies that are buying presses and stuff.....I don't forsee this being a good thing.

I can also see quite a few newbies blowing up their guns by not knowing what they're really doing and just thinking they do....I hope I'm wrong.

Either way, I wish they'd quit buying all the crap I need....Finding RL 19 and RL-22 are about impossible around here, and those are what I use the most.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.