Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Why the mad dash on reloading supplies?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Silver Member

Re: Why the mad dash on reloading supplies?

I was all for Ron Paul... but I admit that Romney scared the spit out of me.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Bronze Member

One other thing to think about is when they give many millions of illegals a fee pass, who do you think they are going to vote for. I know most of these work their butts off but at the same time havent paid taxes and have had free medical. And I'm sure they could care less what gun laws are passed.

So coming soon they will be legal and maybe pay taxes, big maybe for most are still going to be contract labor paid in cash by someone who is not having to pay any benefits on them either. They may also help to find a house for 20 of them to live in as well.

I begrudge no one after a better life and wish them all the best but at the same time illegal is illegal and should be treated as such. I do not understand, l guess if enough do things long enough it makes it legal... BullShitzzz!!
Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Silver Member

The USA as we know it is already in tough straights, for the reasons listed above but also because big financial institutions and the goofs that run them are allowed to pilfer anything that is left. This is why I started looking at the Western States as a place to live and I hope to visit ID this spring. Much of this country is going to become a liberal crash and burn and those of us with any self-respect and pride are going to have to find and preserve States in the USA we have pride in and NJ for me is not one of them, everything you read about NJ is true, actually worse. God Bless America and God Help America.

Last edited by Zep; 02-09-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Platinum Member

So referring to New Jersey as the 'Garbage State' instead of the Garden State is a fair ststement? You do have Christie...., he's not much.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Silver Member

I fail to understand the national interest in Christie, he has done nothing for NJ. He just bully's anyone who questions him. That's his platform, eat a donut and start shouting. I don't know where he stands on guns but I have been hearing he is a lot more liberal than he lets on. I don't doubt he will get re-elected and since he has his bigger aspirations hopefully he will leave NJ gun laws where they are which are bad enough. Forget buying and shooting handguns here, too much trouble.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:45 AM

Greetings all,
this is my first post (THUMBS UP)
In the Northern corner of the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF ILLINOIS 60 miles south of the CHICAGO EMPIRE. reloading supplies are almost impossible to find even in good times.

Almost all of my purchases have to be done online since very few stores carry any equipment , let alone supplies.

But this is not why I stopped to comment.

We have a cabella's 80 minute drive into INDIANA, While there last week noticed the cart and carts of GUNS what little ammo was left going out the doors.
a clerk mentioned to me that people were just maxing their credit cards out or applying for the store cards.

Now friends, these bills will come due in a few weeks to several months Not what is the New gun owner who bought 2 new Glocks & 2 new AR-15 and 3000 rds of ammo gonna have to do to pay for all this stuff he is into debt for ?

This stuff we can't find now , that we have used for years and years is going to go on sale from these NICE FRIENDLY FOLKS for a reduced prices.

Now I plan on being ready to help relieve these folks of the great burden that they have put themselves in

my question is are you going to be ready to aid our new firearms owners ?

CASCA
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 AM
Silver Member

Most if not all of these bone heads are not shooters and they didn't buy anything I would ever want.