Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Why the mad dash on reloading supplies?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Silver Member

Re: Why the mad dash on reloading supplies?

I agree, it's a good time to go fishing.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=CHARLIEDUECE65;754827]Obviously, I touched a nerve with some talking about the greedy, selfish, paranoid, and the gov't. It's the Democrats fault![/QUOTE]

I'm going to dissect your short post......

I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion. In fact, if you study the legislators and senators, you'll quicky discover that this is a bi-partisan issue and not relegated to one part or another.

That statement speaks volumes of your lack of knowledge. I suggest you do some research before making statements that have no basis in fact other than what you heard.....

This entire forumn is about civil discussion not immature biased points of view which is why I suggested that you stick to the techinical sections.

Far as replying to you via private message, enjoy the wait.

Iv'e said my piece with you.

Have a nice day.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Silver Member

I'm glad your done. Wow......Finally!!!!! You've sounded like a real jerk off for quite awhile. Not sure what your problem is. If you can't see the sarcasm in what I wrote you must REALLY be an old dusty fart. Or isn't that allowed here. Get off your high horse you frick'n nutbag!

I was pretty civil to you after your self righteous, arrogant, asinine comments to me. BTW, "I" don't want or need advice from you and nor will I be waiting for it if you truly believe your that special. That should be obvious to someone as smart as you right!

"This entire forumn is about civil discussion not immature biased points of view"

Really.......are you kidding me! I would've never guessed that given your commentary.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Silver Member

Alright guys enough of the name calling. Lets try to keep this civil.

I have found primers and powder locally and they still have not raised their prices. Good people in that there shop.

Back to original intent of the thread. I downloaded the proposed ban bill from frankenstein's site today. There is no mentioning of ammo ban. Hopefully the fear will subside and inventories will get somewhat back to normal in a couple months. I know, wishful thinking, but it could if people would friggin chill. She won't even get enough votes to get it out of the Senate as written. Yes, I am being optimistic. It makes me sleep well at night. I work with a bunch of pessimists and they don't sleep! Long live the NRA!!! Carry on
Old 01-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Gold Member

The proposed ban bill from frankenstein is one of hundreds of different approaches on different levels, It gets the headlines but there are many others. Many of which do address ammunition and the sale of. I am optimistic that most things will settle down but make no mistake, They are stirring the hornets nest and nothing relative to firearms is currently "safe". They are going to sling everything at the wall eventually. What sticks to it? who knows at this point.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Platinum Member

It's called mass hysteria.........too bad, makes us look just as ridiculous as the jerks trying to take away our rights. If the time, energy, and money were put into the fight, we would be far better off. IMHO.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 01-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
It's called mass hysteria.........too bad, makes us look just as ridiculous as the jerks trying to take away our rights. If the time, energy, and money were put into the fight, we would be far better off. IMHO.
I'll drink to that