Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Where's the powder?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Silver Member

Re: Where's the powder?

Yep I will buy from cabelas in hammond indiana about 20 min from me. They have never raised their price THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HIGH. But I get discounts .
Old 10-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Silver Member

[QUOTE=MudRunner2005;864803]I try to fish Lake Pickwick and the Wheeler Resevoirs atleast once a year...Unfortuantely this year I wasn't able to make it up there, but it's still not too late. Weather is just about right for smallmouth bass. Might have to take another trip up there soon.

PM me if you go .
Old 10-15-2013, 05:48 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrice23 View Post
PM me if you go .
Will do...

I know It won't be this month. I got a trip Oct 30th - Nov 3 to visit my big brother that lives in Santa Rosa, Beach. So I might try to go sometime in mid-to-late November when it's just getting chilly and the deer aren't quite moving around as much yet. LOL

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Gold Member

I patronize Bruno Shooter Supply because I can get there in 15 minutes. Bruno's prices are lower than Cabelas (10 minutes away) and Sportsman's Warehouse (15 minutes). I only assume all vendors charge a hazmat fee to ship powder, ammo and primers. If anyone knows of any vendor that does not charge hazmat shipping fees and sells their powder for the going price let the members of this forum know so we can all get in on the savings.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosh View Post
I patronize Bruno Shooter Supply because I can get there in 15 minutes. Bruno's prices are lower than Cabelas (10 minutes away) and Sportsman's Warehouse (15 minutes). I only assume all vendors charge a hazmat fee to ship powder, ammo and primers. If anyone knows of any vendor that does not charge hazmat shipping fees and sells their powder for the going price let the members of this forum know so we can all get in on the savings.
Bruno is higher period on his internet prices per unit THEN he has all kinds of extra "handling charges" that absolutly no one else adds. The last and only time I ordered ftom him I called because I thought they changed me twice for hazmat.