Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

When reloading is banned..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Bronze Member

Re: When reloading is banned..

The guns & reloading supplies seem destined to go away as part of an international treaty. Treatys leave the states without recourse. There has been a lot of posturing, but gun owners, as a group, seem to just grumble & walk away muttering something about the next election. There are so many apathetic gun owners that it's just frightening. The ones who are not apathetic are labeled as "radicals", "survivalists", or simply "militants". We're all guilty of something that will earn us our place in line as extremists. How many of the following lables apply to you?

http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2009/04/...5213935473.pdf

Did you ever wonder how many people start reading a thread like this & click away because they don't want to think about the isue at hand. I wonder how many of these guys are now out of primers?
Old 05-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Silver Member

International treaties my eye. **** it, Iím a gona just stock up on tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and primers (what everyone did beginning in Nov 2008 or earlier)Ö
Old 05-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Silver Member

The thing is even with a treaty, the states do have an option...just not a painless one.

Who else heard the Texas governor mildly threaten secession recently? Montana said they would if Heller went the wrong way...Alaska kicks the idea around yearly...If any one state makes a serious play for it there will be a cascade of others to follow for different reasons.

When this country abdicates our only real gaurantee to freedom (RKBA) I believe there will be people and states who say ENOUGH, they signed onto a constitution not a suicide pact.