Glad to see your getting ready for that 6-284
I'm still in love with mine.
I use Lapua brass as well. I use an S-type bushing die & neck down in 2 or 3 steps which seems to create a little more consistency at the final size compared to just crunching them down in one step.
I did try to deburr the flash hole but never found any burrs to remove! So, i'll quit doing that with my next batch.
I do uniform primer pockets, it seems to me (as I recall from memory) that they did take a little clean up.
I do use a VLD chamfer tool on the inside of the neck.
OAL was still incredibly consistent, I don't recall trimming the cases. I also measured case neck thickness to determine if turning was going to be necessary. It was not IIRC, necessary.
I considered weight sorting but, with the level of consistency I found everywhere else I figure it too, to would be a waste of time.