Re: Reloading set-up for beginner
1. Rock Chucker supreme press... yep
2. Competition reloadind dies .270... maybe...
3. Debur tool - Case... yep
4. Flash Hole debur tool... uh huh
5. Primer pocket uniformer - large rifle... definately
6. Primer pocket brush... nope, just use the uniformer... it works better anyway.
7. Powder trickler... yep, but the Hornady is just as good, and several $ cheaper.
8. Shell holder #3... Just order a whole set from Lee, and be done with it.
9. Electronic Scale - Rangemaster 750... yep
10.Reloading tray... What kind? mtm is good
11.Case Trimmer - Pro Trimmer Kit... yep
12.Ammo Boxes - 4
13.RCBS Digital caliper... maybe, you can probably get the same micrometer for less locally.
14.Hand primer tool... Definately... and the same shell holders above will fit.
15. Case lube Kit... yep, or a can of one shot... black can, not red
16. Kinetic bullet puller... definately.
Id suggest you lok seriously at the kits from RCBS, as it will save you a few dollars over buying the individual pieces, just augment the kit with the remaining items from above. Some additions might include...
Load manuals, load manuals, a big stack of spiral notebooks, catologes from every reloading product mfg's you can get ahold of... Redding, RCBS, LEE, forester and on and on.
If you are planning on FL sizing, or partial FL resizing, you might also look at the various bushing dies... definately the bset choice today. A lee collet die, and a redding body die will get you the same adjustability for a few dollars less, if you don't mind an extra operation.
A stony point comparitor and headspace gauge set for those calipers will also come in handy.