Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Reloading: Beating the dead horse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Silver Member

Re: Reloading: Beating the dead horse

Be prepared for an addiction because thats what reloading has done to me.
I love and hate it. I love the science involved and love making and shooting my own ammo. I hate that there are so many damn options in powder and bullets lol. I should love that but I pull my hair out thinking what if I used that powder instead at such and such a charge, or what if I used that bullet instead of this bullet..etc
Its a never ending learning process but fun.
Also, whoever said reloading is cheaper than buying factory is WRONG! (maybe you save a little but not much) Powder and bullets are expensive not to mention the big initial invest on all your equipment.
But its still worth it to me and I am now a reloading addict

Ill probably get laughed at for this one but I really like those cheap Lee classic loader kits that are $25, thats how I started. Those little kits will make just an accurate round as using a press
They are a fun little reloader for when sitting in front of the tv or for taking camping