Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Reloader 33

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Silver Member

Reloader 33

Please ship Reloader 33 to Alaska...........................

Rem 700 in 338 Lapua

Old 01-28-2013, 06:37 AM
Silver Member

Re: Reloader 33

Alaskan gun shops and dealers have never heard of Reloder 33, even the guys at Boondocks in Eagle River never heard of it, hell .... 2 gunsmiths I deal with never heard of it, not even the guys at Mat Su Tactical knew about it until I placed a special order for 1 8 lb jug or 8 1 lb cans whichever comes first, it's been months and still nothing !!

Rem 700 in 338 Edge

"In guns, particularly firearms, caliber or calibre is the approximate internal diameter of the barrel, or the diameter of the projectile it fires."
WIKIPEDIA

"Fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"
Sigmund Freud
Old 01-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Silver Member

Powder Valley has Reloader 33 seems easy to get in lower 48.
But here in AK another story I do not know why?
Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 AM
Silver Member

no demand ! we have to start calling every shop and asking for it several times a day and stopping in and asking for it, there's VF Grace and another outfit that supply the stores with firearms related stuff, if the retailers get enough requests they will start ordering it..

a Cabelas store is gonna be built in Anchorage this summer and a Bass Pro Shops also,

that should help I hope, if we are still able to own firearms by next year that is ! that evil dark man is causing a lot of trouble !

"In guns, particularly firearms, caliber or calibre is the approximate internal diameter of the barrel, or the diameter of the projectile it fires."
WIKIPEDIA

"Fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"
Sigmund Freud
Old 01-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamplord View Post
no demand ! we have to start calling every shop and asking for it several times a day and stopping in and asking for it, there's VF Grace and another outfit that supply the stores with firearms related stuff, if the retailers get enough requests they will start ordering it..

a Cabelas store is gonna be built in Anchorage this summer and a Bass Pro Shops also,

that should help I hope, if we are still able to own firearms by next year that is ! that evil dark man is causing a lot of trouble !
I cant just ship u guys some??...
Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Silver Member

You cant or can???????

Good reason for a summer trip to Ancorage from North Pole

-51 this morning little cool
Old 01-28-2013, 11:07 AM
Gold Member

Im askin.. can i just ship u some... i got some more on the way.. 4 1lb bottles.. i can ship u one and see if ur rifle likes it.. i can always get more.. thought about buying another 8lb keg of it..

Kasey