Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Reloaded for first time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Reloaded for first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rd0 View Post
congrats to you
now you are hooked. Next thing for your toy box will be a chrono.
I can soon see dime sised groups in your near future

That is the next toy on the list.
Any suggestion?

Bigdumboy
Old 03-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Silver Member

Pro chrono digital has worked great for me,very easy to set up and affordable
Old 03-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Silver Member

Enjoy the world of reloading
Old 03-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Silver Member

So what you have to do is create a wish list of ALL the things you want or need and post it where everyone can see it. Be thorough, include manufactures name and part number. Birthdays, Christmas, Father's Day, Valentines Day, Grandparents Day, Ground Hog Day, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Flag Day, President's Day, Bastile Day, Columbus Day, St. Patrick's Day, Chinese New Year, 4th of July, Cinco De Mayo and any other obscure holiday you can think of that would prompt someone to buy a gift ... just point to your list. You can include inexpensive to exhorbitantly expensive things on the list. I have a standing rule for Christmas gifts ... powder, primers and bullets. I got every piece of reloading gear I ever wanted over the years ... just had to be a bit patient.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashhole View Post
So what you have to do is create a wish list of ALL the things you want or need and post it where everyone can see it. Be thorough, include manufactures name and part number. Birthdays, Christmas, Father's Day, Valentines Day, Grandparents Day, Ground Hog Day, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Flag Day, President's Day, Bastile Day, Columbus Day, St. Patrick's Day, Chinese New Year, 4th of July, Cinco De Mayo and any other obscure holiday you can think of that would prompt someone to buy a gift ... just point to your list. You can include inexpensive to exhorbitantly expensive things on the list. I have a standing rule for Christmas gifts ... powder, primers and bullets. I got every piece of reloading gear I ever wanted over the years ... just had to be a bit patient.
Emphasis on the be thorough part. I made the mistake on several occasion of letting my wife know I was dreaming of something and she being the sweet thing she is got me one. For instance I wanted to replace a single power scope on my 20 yr old rifle with an awesome new scope and she got me a Dusk to Dawn special. That rifle now wears that scope for the sake of my marriage. I wanted a range spotting scope and she got me a Walmart special. Last but not least I mentioned my desire for a good range finder and got a top of the line STUD finder for Christmas. Be thorough, be very very thorough.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Silver Member

Been there, had that done to me. Be thorough. Don't leave room for interpretation. I've kept every gift I was ever given in the spirit of knowing it was a gift. Doesn't always check a box on the list though.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasent View Post
Here's some more great reading for you.
Hand Loading for Long Range 1: Brass Prep

Very useful and excellent information site! Thanks for giving us this link!