I sized down in one step and then expanded the neck with the K&M Services mandrel and outside neck turned. Then annealed the case necks.
The only powder I've used is US869, and the only bullet I've used is a Berger 115gr VLD. The fastest load was ~3900 fps but that was too hot - pressure wise. 3700 fps is more realistic with the 115 VLD bullet and 96-98 grains of US869.
I stopped playing with the 115gr Bergers because I had two bullets fail to reach the 300 yd target. The Bergers must be coming unglued in the bore or in-flight at these MVs. After that I decided there was no sense in wasting barrel life with the VLDs. I'm waiting for Wildcat Bullets to start shipping bullets and then I want to try their 130gr RBBTs and see if they'll stabilize in my 1:10 twist barrel.
I'll be surprised if I get 600 rnds of barrel life. But I did Gun Juice this bore.
This will be a good test barrel to see if the Juice prolongs throat life. Once this barrel is toast, I'll probably reduce the horsepower. Haven't decided which cartridge yet.