Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

RCBS chargemaster...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Platinum Member

re: RCBS chargemaster...

Ultra,
If it offends them, piss on 'em. Call it what you like, you bought it. Hey Si on Duck Dynasty calls everything "junk" Jack! He's making millions. It's no worse than everybody saying "really" or "whatever", IMO.
My RCBS keypad went out also. RCBS sent me a keypad overlay, free, and I replaced it. I've had it 5 yrs at least. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with RCBS, they have always treated me right. JohnnyK.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra25-06 View Post
i agree with the fact products fail. However people should be aware that not all products are 100% reliable and when problems arise. By making this information known it is tracking a trend and is used by many large companies.

The term junk can be used in more ways than one.

Electronic equipment is very prone to problems, i deal with this on a daily basis and a finacial scale more than most people would even consider thinking about (avionics). They fail all the time. When they break we call it junk and repair it or get a new one. Quit thinking of it as just a negative term.

A beam scale and thrower are requierments in my opinion as well, electronics are only a luxury item.

Why is it when someone make a post people will almost always try to turn it. This post or comments is in no way ment to offend anyone.
times ===100 ,,there are some on this site that will always try to help you and others not so much ..those that do help, make it a good enough reason to stay on and say what you wish.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:38 PM
Platinum Member

like I said, I'd be on the horn Monday morning their time with your delima. Bet they'll make it good. But if not, then I'd simply take my business down the street. You actually own a very powerfull weapon that nobody can take away from you. It's called your wallet! I've only seen a couple fire arms related companys that would not respond to a problem, and one is (or was) a board sponser.
gary
Old 02-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Platinum Member

All products can fail. Mine has functioned perfectly for about eight years. give them a call and explain your issue.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 02-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Gold Member

RCBS has been verry good to me give them a call.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Platinum Member

No issue here with RCBS or Lee or Hornady (though I don't care for their reloading equipment), Redding or Wilson or any reputable manufacturer.

Communicate with them. They will make it right.

Far as being made in China, if you don't want Chinese stuff, better crawl in a hole and die. It's everywhere......

As patriotic as I a like to think I am, I've succumbed to the curse of the China made stuff too.

Even tires come from.................
Old 02-16-2013, 11:23 PM
Bronze Member

Mine has been very good for the last four years, not saying it won't quit the next time I use it. Sorry for the luck you have recently had with yours. I love the RCBS chargemaster. I mean that.

Call them they will help you.