Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Quality Reloading Package

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Silver Member

Re: Quality Reloading Package

Does the K&M have a way to feed primers ? I was on their website and didn't see a tray or tube. If it has a way to automatically feed primers then I will order one. I can't see myself manually feeding each primer .
Old 02-13-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydsmale View Post
very good suggestion. Youll never go wrong with rcbs stuff. Like was said its good stuff and nobody has a better warantee. You wont go wrong with anything rcbs, hornady or dillon sells. Lee also make serviceable stuff. It will make ammo as good as the rcbs stuff at a lower price but just isnt the same quality if you plan on keeping it around. You can get into lee stuff for under 200 bucks but i see most getting rid of it somewhere down the line to upgrade. Most who buy rcbs will keep it for the long run. Like he said a single stage press is something your going to allways have a need for no matter what your loading skill level is and a rcbs rockchucker is as good as any press in any price range.
Thanks guy's.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveinjax View Post
Does the K&M have a way to feed primers ? I was on their website and didn't see a tray or tube. If it has a way to automatically feed primers then I will order one. I can't see myself manually feeding each primer .
they are all manual feed just like the Sinclair as well. I don't know any right off the top of me head that have a primer feed in the high end ones. RCBS and Forster make bench mounted priming devices, and I think the RCBS has some sort of a feed. Just never saw a need for an auto feed.
gary