Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Pay-it-forward bummer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Silver Member

Pay-it-forward bummer

A while back I received a lot of help in finding 25.06 cases. So I thought I would help out another shooter. I was given 13 boxes of loaded .264 mag ammo. I found a guy that needed the cases so I started to pull the bullets so I could de-prime and send them to him. BUMMER!!!! I guess sometimes you do have to look a gift horse in the mouth. I was led to believe they were all once loaded.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Pay-it-forward bummer-dscf0110-640x480-.jpg  
Old 08-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Pay-it-forward bummer

That sucks! Man, I know how you feel...I usually try to help folks all the time, but it usually ends up being at my own expense in the long-run. I just keep on, keepin-on, hoping that someday "karma" decided to return to me with something good. Hope the rest of them aren't that way.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Silver Member

Re: Pay-it-forward bummer

Man I hope the guy you got those from can sleep @ night I know I would not be able to.