Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Need help from anyone who has ever blasted their chronograph !!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Need help from anyone who has ever blasted their chronograph !!!

Yooperchuck,
These are all good ideas. I wasn't smart enough to consider even one these good ideas and let my brother shoot my chrony. Fortunately, I was able to return the device to the factory for a new ekectric eye. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I would get one with a sensor to measure chamber pressure. That is what I am trying to talk my wife into. (And you thought grown men didn't beg.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2006, 04:07 PM

Re: Need help from anyone who has ever blasted their chronograph !!!

I've never hit my cronograph but then never shot thru it at more thar 10 feet either. Been thinking about setting it up down range and am concidering some kind of block in front of the thing so that the bullets either go thru the thing right or don't get there at all.