ihope this doesn't get turned into a to moly or not to moly thread, i choose to moly. for those that are thinking of it, this is how i go about it.....
1. ingredients - acetone, bullets, moly kit (comes with 2 tubs exposed lead and jacketed).
2. open bullet box, add to a small container with leak proof lid, add acetone half way. this bullet bath cleans off any manufacturing "schmutz" and helps moly adhere to bullet.
3. roll / gently shake bullets in container for a bit.
4. drain excess acetone using lid to hold back bullets.
5. put bullets on cloth, roll around / pat in cloth to help clean. any acetone will evaporate, air dry for a few minutes
6. set up tumbler - change tubs, mark one of the two tubs fmj or jacketed and the other exposed lead. this will help in not mixing them up. sparingly sprinkle in about a teaspoon of moly dust. you can reuse whatever is left over.