Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

good grief !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2005, 12:12 PM
Silver Member

Re: good grief !

Cowboy, you might take a look at the Davidson's at Sinclares they clamp to your calipers. Another option is to check them this way with the Davidson's and shoot them as a group of sorted. That way your pressures will all run the same. I hope you see the trouble with to much knowlage. It causes all the nasty questions. I'll bet you'll recall that old saying about ignorance being bliss after this! It truly is "What you think you know that ain't so, that causes all the problems" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Silver Member

Re: good grief !

Thanks guys I'll look into the comparator and figure out how to measure from the ogive. I guess I should have left well enough alone and not gone looking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is there a brand of bullets that seem to run tighter manufacturing tolerances in your experiances? I don't think I need to step up to match grade or custom bullets but you never know what the future might hold.