Well, Although the wind was horrible (0-10mph from the left right, downrange and uprange). But I did the ladder anyway, figuring I was already at the range. It was 26 degrees and a foot of snow that I had to trudge through since I couldn't drive to the 200yd targets. While I was at the range, I didn't think I had any good data, since it seemed the shots were all over (shooting 5 different targets, so I wouldn't have to walk down and back so many times to mark the shots).
Range was only 200yds, but I think I got some good data anyway. Here is a picture/graph that tells the whole story.
I decided that a good way to look at the data would be to plot the velocity spread as well as the Vertical spread for every 3 shot string. For example the spread between shot #1 and #2 was added to the spread between shot #2 and #3. That is the spread that was graphed for shot #2.
I ignored the horizontal spread due to the poor conditions.
edited to add : Shot #2 closed tight so I removed it and it had land marks on it. So it was seated a little long which probably explains its higher velocity as well as its higher vertical spread.