Not a guru but willing to respond.
The key statement in your post is that the season is fast approaching.
Having been caught in similar situations I'd suggest the following:
1) Too late to rebed/float, etc and rezero, most probably.
2) Fire one cold bore shot for 5 or more shots at the same target. Ensure the time between shots ensures a cold bore, (hours or days between shots)
3) If the first shots maintain a good group 2-3 inches to the left then adjust the windage on the scope.
3a) Warm the barrel and ensure the second shot consistently goes in to a group 2-3 inches of the new zero.
4) If this pattern is consistent you'll know how to adjust your hold for subsequent shots after the first one.
Keep in mind that you should not need subsequent shots. That's the key to LRH. However when you do need that extra shot you'll know where to hold.
4) After the season do a thorough check out of the entire rig from one end to the other.
Consistency is a good thing even if it isn't the most desirable consistency.