Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Buying the right equipment the first time? Advise wanted!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Gold Member

Re: Buying the right equipment the first time? Advise wanted!!!

This thread continues to be very educational. I cant thank you all enough for the wisdom. Everybody has developed their own techniques that work well for them and by sharing them with those like me it sure speeds up the learning curve! I know it will take time to find what works for me but hopefully at the very least you guys will have helped me start with the right equipment. You could climb a mountain in flip flops but why not get the right shoes for the job. Thank again guys!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Silver Member

Re: Buying the right equipment the first time? Advise wanted!!!

Shortpants, I have reloaded for about 25 years and am still learning. It seems that every time I think I know all there is to know about one of the reloading subjects, I am immediately humbled. New equipment alone, plus equipment types that i have never used make it almost a part-time job trying to keep up. This doesn't even include reloading or accuracy techniques, among other things.