Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Brunos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Silver Member

Re: Brunos

It's not an East Coast thing. An absolute wast of time and energy trying to deal with those hacks.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Bronze Member

Hmmm sounds like my situation. The things i ordered was for a new gun build so wasnt in a hurry. Now a month later and this weeks beautiful weather i'm starting to get the itch to hit the range. I hate to order from another supplier then my order from brunos show up...Anyone from Brunos out there that can give us the 411???????
Old 04-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Silver Member

Same here, ordered 3/10 (in stock) got the order confirmation that day and not a peep since, and all of my attempts to contact them go unanwsered. If I am able to contact them Im canceling my order.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcebcj View Post
Ordered some "in stock" Bergers on 4-3 charged my card 4-7 and UPS delivery is scheduled for 4-12. No complaints here!
Good for you, but stories like this just further piss me off. I hope I am not the only one here to take my buisness elsewhere.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Bronze Member

I totally agree with you jkrueger i have been more than patient with these guys but to be honest will be my last order. As a small business owner myself i couldnt sleep at night running a business this way. I appreciate the honesty of the websites that are upfront and honest about shipping delays,inventory may be incorrect...etc. Maybe im old school..
Old 04-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Silver Member

The internet side of their business is absolutely worthless.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Silver Member

I ordered some Bergers in Januarary of this year that showed in stock. They called me in a day or two and said that item was out of stock. They wanted know if I wanted it on back order and then tried to sell me a 1000 210Ms for $80 or $90 plus shipping. I declined. I got the Bergers a couple of week ago. I noticed they put an extra $3 "handling" charge on mail order items. I think we all should remember the companies that jacked the prices up during the last couple of months. A few bucks if one thing, but to double and tripple the price is something else.