Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Brunos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Bronze Member

Brunos

Anyone know what the situation is with Brunos? I placed an order a month ago and as of yet i havent heard a peep. Tried calling several times number is always busy. I certainly understand and expect delays with whats going on just found it strange no emails no nothing. Midway and Third generation are shipping same week. Thumbs up for those guys.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:25 AM
GNERGY

Re: Brunos

Try calling just a little before they open, that is when my friend gets thru. I know their customer service is so bad right now, they don't answer the phone or E mails, when things get back to normal NOBODY is going to order from them anymore. I know people can walk off the street and buy stuff that other people have had on order for a month and haven't got it yet.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Gold Member

i placed an order yesterday (for in stock item), got e-mail confirmation 15 min. later. shipping info to follow today they said. Have always had good luck with them, but only order "in stock" items.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Bronze Member

All the items were "in stock" that i ordered and i did recieve an order confirmation but nothing since and like i said its been a month. I have always read great things about these guys and wanted to give them some business.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Platinum Member

Ordered some "in stock" Bergers on 4-3 charged my card 4-7 and UPS delivery is scheduled for 4-12. No complaints here!

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. Sir Winston Churchill.

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. Einstein
Old 04-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Bronze Member

I dont know maybe its an east coast thing......
Old 04-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Gold Member

Ordered "in-stock" items on 2/25/13. Received confirmation of order but still have not received any of the items and cannot get any kind of customer service. Last company I will ever order anything from again.