Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Been MIA for some months

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 03:09 AM
Bronze Member

Been MIA for some months

Howdy all, Sorry I've not posted or answered on my normal stomping grounds so to speak. My wife is in another state, has 2 kids via a ex-con and still trying to take our son and my house, land and even took some of my dogs, took close to $5k out of my account and left my son (3yr. old ) and I $51.28 to survive on as I was hurt and now on oxygen 24/7 & disabled 3 yrs. ago. So money is real tight as you guys could imagine, my attorney is wanting another $1k as the 2k I made by selling tools ect. went fast. Well to add to my problems, I was bit on right calf by Brown Recluse, the pain is not to be taken lightly. Now my in-laws turned me in for child abuse/neglect, that I was just cleared of after a few visits from CPS here and at my 6yr.old son's school. I read and post in Reloading most so thought ok for here? I am real stressed now, ordered to use mediation company at $75.00 hour, already started and my son is too advanced for his 1st/2nd grade class plus the school booted him out for his beleifs in God, so now I have to pay for home schooling. My emotions take alot of effort not to break down and sob, so please forgive my absence.
>
Thanks, JASTECH & Son
Old 07-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Silver Member

Re: Been MIA for some months

Welcome back JASTECH,,,I wish you and your son the best.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:18 AM
Bronze Member

Belau, Thank you sir, I really mean it too. I am glad the pider did'nt end my life or loose my leg, the pain will be remembered that's for sure. My son keeps me in his sight as it is let alone my pider bite going from pink area to almost a black, my mom had a peek at it when Dr's wanted to see their first Recluse bite "Live", she hurried to the lavatory 2 times before we left. So now after this is over I will live Off-the-Grid as they say to reduce utility cost, been study L.E.D. and solar panels. Praying to the Lord for guidence and hope the house sells fast to make the move to TX. Plan on building a ICF house, maybe You Tube the build and OTG solar ect. and maybe solar panel company, inverter, battery ect. will assist. It will be real life, good solar advertising me thinks?
Old 07-20-2013, 11:19 PM

Good grief, man! I'm a firm believer that the Good Lord doesn't give us any more than we can handle. If that's true, you must have the strength of an ox! All the best to you!!