Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

barnes 168s

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Platinum Member

Re: barnes 168s

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydsmale View Post
... Kind of like hornady calling a vmax a zombie bullet and selling them to idiots.

There are a lot of those out there But, if a different package & label net more profit, I can't fault the manufacturer.

"A fool & his money are soon parted."

t

Old 05-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydsmale View Post
my ultra mag likes the 168 barnes ttsx better then about anything. Problem is i cant find them anywhere. I did find and ordered a box of there 168 tatical .30 cal bullet. Anyone here try both and did your gun shoot them differntly. Is there a real differnce in these two bullets.
I have a few extra boxes on hand I could sell you? These are the 168 gr. TSX BT, and marked with a yellow label "Match Grade" on the edge in big lettering. I'd have to look for what I paid for them, plus the $5.80 USPS Priority Mail shipping costs.

Let me know you are interested and I'll see how many boxes I have to sell.

"Only accurate rifle are interesting" Col. Townsend Whelen
Old 05-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Gold Member

thanks for the offer. I allready had another guy on this fourm sell me a couple boxes so im set for this season. I really appreciate the offer though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by longrangehunterII View Post
I have a few extra boxes on hand I could sell you? These are the 168 gr. TSX BT, and marked with a yellow label "Match Grade" on the edge in big lettering. I'd have to look for what I paid for them, plus the $5.80 USPS Priority Mail shipping costs.

Let me know you are interested and I'll see how many boxes I have to sell.